1. Haruki Murakami – 1Q84 – Book Three
2. Haruki Murakami – 1Q84 – Book One & Two
3. F Scott Fitzgerald – The Beautiful & The Damned
4. Sophie Kinsella – Wedding Night
5. Robin Sloan – Mr Penumbra’s 24 Hour Bookstore
All of the above books have been on my want list for a while. Number one and two intrigue me especially as I have never read anything by Murakami and that I am taking part in a challenge to read one of his books. It may be a bit ambitious reading those two books as first reads for Murakami however why not just get them out-of-the-way! These books have either made it to my Goodreads list or will make a stealth like entrance very shortly!
1. RedKen – Curvaceous Ringlet – £16.35
2. RedKen – Curvaceous Conditioner – Leave In/Rinse Out – £11.99
3. Moroccan Oil – Hair Treatment – £30.45/100ml – Out of Stock
4. Organic Virgin Coconut Solid Oil – £9.99 + £1.49 postage
The one thing out of the four lovelies above that I am most looking forward to getting my mitts on is the Coconut Oil as it is multi use and smells soooooo good! Despite the lack of fancy packaging this stuff is immense – this is a different brand than I have previously used so I am hoping it is just as good or better!
Make Up, Nails & Tools
1. MAC – Lipstick – Yash – £14.00
2. YSL - Touche Éclat Collector – Complexion Highlighter – £25
3. Chanel – Kabuki Brush -£30.00 – can be found at House of Fraser Croydon
4. MAC – Betty Opulash – Optimum Black – £15.50 – SOLD OUT – Lusting after this!
5. Chanel – La Vernis – Holiday #617 – £18.00
6. MAC – Mineralize Rich Lipstick - Luxe Naturale – £20.00
Just look at that list – how could I pick a favourite! It was narrowed down massively as it is. Enough said!
1. Dr Lipp – Original Nipple Balm for Lips – £11.50/15ml
2. Green People – 24 Hour Vita Min Fix – £14.95/50ml
3. Elizabeth Arden – 8 Hour Cream Skin Protectant – Fragrance Free – £25/50ml
4. Shu Uemura – Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil – £72.00/450ml
5. MAC – Gently Off Eye and Lip Make Up Remover – £14.00 – SOLD OUT another lust fest for me!
This list makes me sad – not only because two of the products I have recently run out of but one of them has been out of stock for well over two weeks – what is the deal with that?! All of these beauties I want but only some I can have! HELP!
Wowza – What a round-up. I am sure that a couple of the lovely products displayed above will make it into the bought pile this month but I have to admit buying all of them would leave me around £1 short of a monthly bankrupt figure. One thing that I will be hitting hard this month and it is cheap and cheerful is:
After a few not too heavy but worth it gym sessions I always tend to feel like I am back on the wagon and ready to go hard – so here is hoping that I get my rhythm and tone back. Go on send me love and support you know you want to!