I haven’t taken part in Bloggiesta (Ole!) for a while now so what a better time to get stuck in again! To begin I am posting my to do list here and will be checking off tasks as and when completed. Hopefully this time around I will be able to complete all of my tasks. My list isn’t actually that long but due to work in between I am a little bit sceptical!
Right – time to get seriously positive!
Look up and comment on at least 30 new bloggers – starting with bloggiesta participants Update at least five Goodreads links to reviews on blog
- Take part in at least 2 mini challenge posts
- Add one thing or change one thing on blog sidebar
- Take part in at least one Twitter Chat – hopefully Book Blogging Basics – any idea what time 11am eastern is in GMT?
Update pages on blog – edit/delete Create blog follow list
- Put together one ‘How To’ post – not sure what for yet!
Change all avatars across social media so matching(mostly done!)
- Organise posts for read-a-thon coming up in October 😀 – exciting!
Right about now I think that is more than enough for me to be getting on with. I am looking forward to a mini challenge or two! What are you looking forward to the most throughout the Bloggiesta weekend?